Alabama Psychiatry is continuing to grow! Alabama Psychiatry is committed to employing an interdisciplinary team to provide comprehensive care; therefore we are looking for psychiatrists, LPCs, LICSWs, psychologists, and nurse practitioners. Alabama Psychiatry provides in patient and out patient services to clients presenting with a variety of psychiatric needs and from a variety of backgrounds. We encourage qualified and motivated individuals to send your resume and cover letter by fax to 334-625-7602, or email to email@example.com.
Please read bellow for specific job opportunities that we are actively searching and hiring for:
Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LICSW
Pelham, Montgomery, Sylacauga, Auburn and Attalla locations
Alabama Psychiatry is seeking an individual to assist with providing therapy to individuals, families and communities with psychosocial and environmental stressors. They must possess the ability to provide clinical guidance and counseling to individuals with a holistic approach to provide optimal care. Provide diagnostic assessments and treatment plans to address individual needs and be familiar with the DSM-5 and treatment modalities.
Must have a minimal of 2-3 years of direct practice experience. Must have an Alabama License in Social Work **May consider a non-licensed practitioner with the practice offering supervision.
• Provide individual, family, and group counseling,
• Crisis intervention.
• Work in close collaboration with physicians and other health care personnel in the evaluation and treatment phase to further patient understanding of significant social and emotional factors.
• Ability to prepare comprehensive psychosocial evaluations, mental status exams, patient histories, treatment plans and reports.
• Conduct short and long-term therapy with appropriate treatment plans, goals, and objectives.
• Educate staff regarding psychosocial issues related to patient care.
• Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on physical, psychosocial, educational, safety, and related criteria, appropriate to the age of the patients served in assigned area.
• Ability to diagnose and use the DSM-5 along with familiarity of most current treatment modalities to serve a variety of mental health populations.
• Use of evidence-based techniques in the treatment of patients and be familiar with various theoretical approached used to treat various mental health patients.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Must possess principles of growth and development over the life span. Possess the ability to apply the skills necessary to provide age appropriate care to the patients served in the medical practice while adhering to the organizational policies. Must possess good communication and listening skills to offer effective feed-back and use evidence-based therapeutic techniques in the treatment process.
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time opportunities