When symptoms of depression become too much to deal with, it’s an emergency, and you need emergency mental health care, where can you turn? When you are experiencing behavioral health symptoms for the first time, and you need immediate mental health care, where do you go? When the anxiety level has gotten so high you cannot leave the house you need urgent mental health care, what are your options?
This is where we come in, we can help.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms and you need help urgently, immediately –
- Moderate to severe anxiety and panic disorder
- Moderate to severe depression with suicidal thoughts
- Psychotic symptoms to include hallucinations and delusions.
- Bipolar disorder
- Memory problems and confusion
- Disruptive childhood challenges
- Outpatient detoxification
- Difficulty with accessing care.
Our team of providers is trained on how to quickly address and stabilize patients who need immediate, urgent, emergency mental health care. We are here when you need us, remember you are important.
Request an appointment below and we will work to get you in the same day. If your situation is urgent, you have an emergency, or need immediate care call us 833-637-7924 (833-MDPSYCH)